The Monarch Condominiums
Park your car and settle into your unit as you take advantage of what may be Wildwood Crest’s best location. You are just one short block to the beach and one block to the world famous Wildwood boardwalk. Catch the boardwalk tram car for easy access to resort activities, amusements, bike rentals, restaurants, and tourist attractions. At The Monarch you’re never far from the things that make vacations great. Enjoy a refreshing swim in one of two heated swimming pools or sit back and relax in one of the two Jacuzzis while your children or grandchildren play in one of the two kiddie pools.Enjoy relaxing or reading a book under the shaded gazebos located throughout the lavishly landscaped common areas spanning the entire property. Loaded with special amenities, the Monarch offers you maximum use of the property in a relaxing, carefree environment.
Monarch Building features:
- Parking for two vehicles per unit
- Washer & Dryer in every unit
- Iron & ironing board
- Spacious private balconies
- 2 Heated Pools
- Kiddie Pool
- 2 Jacuzzi
- Picnic Tables
- Poolside gas grills
- Hair Dryers
- Fitness Room
THE ANGELIA CONDOMINIUM - M203
- View: Ocean view / Town view / Southern view
- Bedrooms: Three bedrooms
- Square Feet: 1200
- Floor: 2nd Floor
The Angelia Condominium is a spacious four room condominium including three bedrooms with a king size bed, queen size bed, one double size bed, and two full bathrooms. A beautiful custom kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steal appliances. The living room has a full wrap around sleep sofa, a selection of beautiful hardwood furniture and a dining room table with 6 chairs. A glass door to the private balcony provides a view of the town. Sleeps 8 Guest
THE JASMINE CONDOMINIUM - M302
- View: Ocean view / Town view / Southern view
- Bedrooms: Three bedrooms
- Square Feet: 1200
- Floor: 3rd Floor
The Jasmine Condominium is a spacious four room condominium including three bedrooms with a king size bed, and two rooms each with one double size bed, and two full bathrooms. The living room has a full sleep sofa, a selection of beautiful hardwood furniture and a dining table. A glass door to the private balcony provides a view of the town. Sleeps 8 Guest
THE CORRIANDRE CONDOMINIUM - M112
- View: Ocean view / Town view / Northern view
- Bedrooms: Four bedrooms
- Square Feet: 1400
- Floor: 1st Floor
The Corriandre Condominium is a spacious five room condominium including four bedrooms with a king size bed, queen size bed, one full size bed, a bunk-bed (Full bottom / Single top) with two full bathrooms. A beautiful kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steal appliances. The living room has a full size sleep sofa, a selection of beautiful hardwood furniture and a dining room table with 6 chairs. A glass door to the private balcony provides a view of the town, and a semi size balcony facing the pool area. Sleeps 8 Guest
MONARCH POLICIES & RULES
- Check In - 3:00pm or after. Check Out - 10:00am.
- Deposit / Payment: When making a reservation a single night's deposit is needed for each 7 night stay. The remaining balance must be paid upon check-in (Cash, Visa, Master Card or Discover Card). Sorry, we do not accept American Express or personal checks.
Cancellation Policy: If a canceltion occurs within 14 days (2 weeks) before the arrival date, a 25% service fee of the deposit shall be forfeited. If a cancellation occurs within 14 days (2 weeks) of the arrival date 100% of the total one night deposit shall be forfeited. No refunds due to bad weather or early check-out.
Security Deposit: A $750 security hold will be put on all condominium reservations upon check-in. This will be released the day after check-out after our head housekeeper checks your condominium.
Age: Guest of The Monarch Condominiums must be at least 25 years old or older and or a family / parent (Mother & Father). Registration form must be signed & Initialed upon check-in. ID for all guests over 25 must be provided. If this agreement is not signed, the guest’s reservation may be canceled at the sole option of The Aqua Beach Hotel management. If you are a parent / guardian planning on checking-in your children only to return home with them unsupervised, DON'T! This will result in a $1000 fine and the immediate eviction of your children.
- General: No unit shall exceed its designated occupancy level. For 3 BDR units, max occupancy is 8 persons, and 4 BDR units, max is 10 persons. Use of common area facilities is restricted to registered owners, and their guests /renters. Use of common facilities will be enforced using Monarch Facility Use Pass tags. A replacement fee for each lost tag ($25.00 per tag) will be assessed for each lost tag. The Monarch Condominium Association has implemented a Facility Use Pass Policy to apply to all owners, guests and registered renters when using Monarch common area amenities including but not limited to, pools and spas, BBQ grills, courtyard picnic tables, benches, fitness center and lobbies. It is expected that ALL persons over the age of two when using Monarch common area amenities have an official Monarch Facility Use Pass tag on their person, attached to either clothing or bathing suit, or they will be kindly asked to leave the area. This policy has been instituted for safety and liability reasons, and to control issues of overcrowding and unauthorized trespassing.
Pool Rules: 1) The pool and spa hours vary by day of the week and throughout the season, and are posted onsite. NO Lifeguards are present. Swim at your own risk. 2) Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times. 3) NO infants are permitted in pool without proper swim diapers. 4) ALL swimmers must shower and be free of sand before entering pool and spa. Outdoor showers are located on sides of either building near the parking garages. 5) NO glass bottles, dishes, containers or drinking glasses are permitted in pool area. 6) NO food or drink is permitted in the pool. 7) NO smoking of any kind is permitted in the pools, spas or any common outside area. 8) NO running on pool decks and NO diving or jumping into pool or spa. 9) NO boom boxes, portable radios, CD or karaoke players are permitted. 10) Spa limit is 15 minutes per usage (State of New Jersey health regulation) and NO children under the age of 12 are permitted. 11) When leaving the spa, please turn off spa blowers. 12) Pick-up and dispose of trash properly. 13) Do not enter pool equipment areas or touch any of the equipment.
- Smoking: We are a smoke free facility. No smoking is permitted in common areas (Lobbies, Stairwells, Pools, Balconies, Courtyard/BBQ, Fitness Room). Place cigarette butts in smoking receptacles in parking lots. All rooms are NO-SMOKING! No exceptions. You will be charged a $350 fine or higher everyday this policy is violated.
Noise: Occupants shall reduce noise levels between 10 p.m. and 9 a.m. so that neighbors are not disturbed. At no time are musical instruments, radios, stereos, karaoke/ compact disc players, or TVs to be so loud as to create a nuisance. Violations subject to citation and/or fine by Wildwood Crest Police Dept.
- Parking: Each unit has two designated parking spaces. Parking is permitted only in designated spots. Unauthorized parking in another unit’s space is subject to ticket and fine by Wildwood Crest Police Department and/or tow-away at vehicle owner’s expense, per NJ statute 39:4-56.6. Commercial vehicles or trailers are NOT permitted. Handicap spaces are clearly marked and subject to NJ laws.
Elevators: Please do not prop open elevator doors as this can cause elevators to malfunction or get stuck. Instead use the OPEN button on the elevator control panel to hold the door open, but not for an extended time period. If call button is pressed accidentally, please remain on elevator to report this.
BBQ Grills: Clean grills and turn off burners after use. Be considerate of others wishing to use the grills. Barbecuing and other forms of outdoor cooking are prohibited on balconies.
Play Activity: NO running, skateboarding or playing ball is permitted in the lobbies, elevators, hallways, stairwells, pool decks, courtyard, garages, or inside units.
Towels: Do not place towels or other laundry on front or rear balconies, or in any common areas.
Beach Equipment: Beach chairs, boogie boards, carts and other beach equipment must be stored in vehicle, or on the units private balcony. No beach equipment may be stored on common balcony / outside units, lobby, pool area or garage. Doing so will result in their removal at owner’s expense.
Bikes and Strollers: No bikes or strollers are permitted to be left outside units on common balcony, in lobby, pool area or garage. Doing so will result in their removal at owner’s expense. Bikes may be stored in designated bike racks (in large bldg. rack is located in driveway closest to beach; in small bldg. bike personal bike racks are available on outside west garage wall). Monarch Condominiums accepts no responsibility for articles lost, missing or damaged. Store at your own risk of loss or damage.
- Trash and Recyclables: PLEASE DO NOT leave trash outside units or in common areas. Please place ALL trash and recyclables in appropriately marked bins located in the trash rooms. Wildwood Crest recycles newspapers, magazines, paper, cardboard, cans, glass and plastic in a single stream. ALL recyclable items may be mixed together however, PLEASE DO NOT mix trash with recyclables. Cardboard boxes should be flattened before being placed in recycle bin.
Pets: We are not pet friendly. There is a $150 daily charge for violation of this policy.
Fitness Room: Please be courteous and wipe down machines after each use. Children under the age of 14 are not permitted to use equipment.
Luggage Carts: Luggage carts are provided for owners and guests’ convenience. Please DO NOT TAKE LUGGAGE CARTS INSIDE UNITS. Please be courteous and DO NOT take carts in advance on the evening prior to departure. Return carts to lobby or alcove after each use.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION, AS WE STRIVE TO MAINTAIN A SAFE, COMFORTABLE & ENJOYABLE COMMUNITY FOR ALL OWNERS AND GUESTS. NON-COMPLIANCE TO POSTED RULES AND REGULATIONS MAY RESULT IN EVICTION.